Thursday, August 11, 2011

Cool stuff coming up...

It's been a busy past couple of months. We now find ourselves in the peak of racing season. So many events and things happening now through the PRI show in December. There are some cool stories coming out soon.

I wrote an article on Conrad Grunewald and Matt Powers who are both amazingly talented drifters. Conrad drives the Hankook GMPP Camaro and Matt swapped an LSX into this Need for Speed Nissan. Both really interesting guys and I had the chance to interview them both at my home track in Monroe, WA, Evergreen Speedway for Round 5 on the Formula D circuit.


Road Magazine this month will feature my experience at X Games and Barrett Jackson. Be sure to sign up for Road if you're not already and tell your friends. It's online and it's free. http://www.roadmagazine.co.uk/

Lastly, there are updates and new content added to my website. www.ashleyvandyke.com Check out my contact page and you can send me a note on what you think. More updates and fun coming soon.

Share this blog and your friends will think you're cool. Thank you.





No comments:

Post a Comment